Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Great Spending Spree

I ate, I walked, I bought:
- (1) notebook
- (2) Technical University of Graz t-shirts (mediums the both)
- (1) Cicaplast Acceleratore di Riparazione Dell'Epidermide at the Apotheke (pharmacy), a term I can never remember and just call it Derelique.
- (1) copy of Julius Caesar by Shakespeare parallel Deutsch & English text
- (1) Carton of wafers, which might as well have nicotine cream interspersed instead of hazelnut
- (10) minutes waiting in line (time is money) while an Unruly Barbarian tried to by 9 Euros worth of groceries with 5 Euros, and then puzzled over just which FIVE of his indispensable items he would remit
- (1) Lunch, complete with soup, salad, and side, and further distorting the chronology of the monetary swath I cut through the area around the University.

Total cost: between 34.5 and 802.1 Euros, depending on the value of 10 minutes of my life.

Not referencing a Master card advertisement: (this space intentionally left blank)

No comments: